Sunday, May 27, 2012

Where to even begin...

Alright, so here is the dealio, I haven't blogged in... a few days forever! I've been busy to lazy to even know where to start. Sooo... start fresh I shall. I love to read stalk blogs. I love seeing other people's ideas and creativity, to try to boost my own. Sometimes I either just feel so blah or to overwhelmed to even write anything worthwhile. Excuses, excuses I know. BUUUUTTTTTT.... I'm turning over a new leaf... again. I am really starting to realize the importance of keeping records for myself and my family with what goes on, because it goes too fast. My kids are growing up right in front of it.. and already I look back and wonder where the heck I've been. Amazing how much changes, and happens in only a year. Speaking of a year... in only 14 days, it will be 1 year since my handsome, sexy, wonderful, annoying and crazy best friend got down on one knee and asked me to be his bestie for forever. Booyah! That's what I'm talking about.
Happy, happy girl he made me. As for life now, sheesh... somedays I don't even know which way is up, who is where, or what any of us are doing. What I DO know, is that I am blessed. I have the best hubby, two amazing beautiful children, a beautiful home, a good job, some pretty fantastic friends and an amazing family. What more could a girl want?? Notta. Also, I guess it would be pretty cool to add, I finally got my first tattoo... drum roll please....
It didn't even hurt hurt like a son of a gun and no I didn't even cry cried like a baby but sspecial. In so many ways. This tattoo is as personal as I could imagine making it. BACKGROUND: My tattoo artist (Troll at Atlas Tattoo, check him out!) was super stoked to do this tattoo because he has two severely autistic boys himself. So he TOTALLY got it. Thanks to him, and his awesome suggestions, this tattoo has SOO much more meaning to it. THE TAT: The heart, and Kevin's name are drawn by him personally and then shrunk down and stenciled on me. The saying is done in my handwriting for him. The colors and puzzle pieces are the symbols for Autism. The missing puzzle piece is the K for Kevin's name. The green K is for Kevin's favorite color. Last but not least, as you can see the less and just are kindof inside the heart, so if you take those away, it just says "Not different, Kevin". I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Alright, that's enough random jibberish for one night. But don't you worry, I will be back. xoxo -D

No comments:

Post a Comment