Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Here we go again...

Well it's been a little while since I've posted.. and yes I know I need to start putting pictures up with my posts so they aren't so boring! Those will come soon though :] In my last post I talked about the new business I am starting, still in the works but needed to make some changes. Like the name for starters. Great name, just not for me. It took a lot of thought and A LOT of ideas, but I finally have decided on Plush Designs. I little more spunk, a little more me. Along with that adventure, I have also decided to become a Paparazzi consultant. SUPER excited about that... I LOVE jewelry and hair accessories, so why not sell it to other women for DIRT CHEAP everything we sell is $5. That's right FIVE DOLLARS. I am so stoked about it. If you are unfamiliar with the company you DEFINATELY should check it out at http://www.paparazziaccessories.com/ Then get a hold of me so I can hook you up with your wishlist :]

As far as the family goes, that's another post for another day. But thank you for your prayers and good thoughts. Its greatly appreciated.

Much love,

-D

1 comment:

  1. i love their stuff. let me know if you have a party or something. would love to come and get some stuff!

    ReplyDelete